It gives me great pleasure to write a letter of reference to you for Rayvin Nyte.
I first met Rayvin when I was her guest speaker at a Pagan event she was hosting several years ago. I was
impressed with the way she made everyone feel so loved and so comfortable, regardless of age, sex or physical
limitations. I have been involved with many spiritual groups over the years and must admit, it was the first time I
witnessed EVERYONE treating everyone equally, with love and respect. It was easy to see that that was a
reflection of their leader/teacher Rayvin.
I knew nothing of her before, however, after that event I knew she was a woman of integrity, honesty, pride,
compassion, love and service and I wanted to get to know her more.
I have since discovered she has played many roles and been involved in many projects in our community.
To name a few:
- Location Manager/Assistant Director at the office of HB Entertainment for the film Luxeon.
- Served on the Sudbury Regional Multifaith Committee
- Served the Canadian Cancer Society as a Lay Health Educator
- Performed with Spirit of World Drumming
- Created a Website for Yoruba House Project
- Sudbury Vegetarian Society
- Ward 1 Community Garden Volunteer
- Created Sudbury Virtual Garage Sale
- Event Coordinator for Pagan Pride Project
- Performed with Blue Raven Drummers
- Home Schooled an Autistic Child
- Amazing Belly Dancer with her Pet Snake at M’s Joy of Dance
- Served the Homeless Especially During Extreme Weather Alerts
- Raised Two Amazing Children as a Single Parent
- Volunteer Clergy at Cecil Facer Youth Centre
- Volunteer Clergy at Health Sciences North
And what I found most impressive, she had lost 150 pounds in just over 1 year!
Regardless of how varied her interests are, she is always an amazing, caring, compassionate, honest, dedicated
servant of LOVE.
Any church, club, group, city, is blessed to know her and call her friend.
Rev. Caroline McIntosh
Order of Melchzedec